Temporary full time Warehouse Operatives urgently required at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA) for an immediate start.
No experience required as full training will be provided.
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for fulltime ongoing regular work.
Due to the hours, these positions are not open to students.
Excellent public transport links available from Nottingham, Derby and Leicester via Skylink and My15 buses.
For these Warehouse Operative roles we offer:
• £9.21 p/h - £12.73 p/h (dependant on shift pattern)
• Monday to Friday shift pattern
• 1330 hrs – 0030 hrs
• 40 – 45 hrs week available
• Weekly or monthly pay
• Free parking
• Full training (no experience require)
Warehouse Operative duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers
• Scanning parcels
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative position:
• You must be prepared to perform repetitive lifting and work in a manual warehouse environment
• Be prepared to work in all weather conditions
• Be prepared to cover a full Monday – Friday shift pattern
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Warehouse Operative position then click on apply below.
Staying alert for Covid:
The company will ensure all staff practising social distancing in line government recommended guidelines
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.