Aviation Recruitment Network Limited has grown from strength to strength and has continued to deliver tailored recruitment solutions to its freight and logistics customers throughout the UK. Due to our continues success, we have been awarded a large volume contract with a major international parcel delivery company based at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
As part of this contract award, we now have an immediate requirement for Temporary Warehouse Team Leaders who will act as our client onsite representatives.
The Team Leaders will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of each operational shift and ensure the checking in of our agency personnel is conducted in line with our client security protocol in order to minimise delays.
The successful Warehouse Team Leader will be required to provide cover on the following shift patterns on a rotating basis:
• Monday - Friday 1300 hrs – 2130 hrs
• Monday - Friday 1800 hrs – 0230 hrs
• Tuesday - Saturday 0100 hrs – 0930 hrs
For these Team Leader roles we offer:
• Pay rates of £11.00 p/h - £13.00 p/h (depending on shift)
• 40 hrs week plus overtime (dependant on demand)
• Weekly or monthly pay
• Free parking
• Duty mobile phone
The Warehouse Team Leaders duties will include:
• Assist with the checking in and out of agency personnel on each shift
• Record and report any shift no show failures
• Accurately record all agency hours for weekly payroll
• Deal with minor disciplinary grievances and report them our client Duty Mangers and to Agency Senior Managers
• Conduct a shift handover and accusatorily record any operational shift issues
• When not Team Leading, assist with the loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo during shift
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers
To be considered for the Warehouse Team Leader role:
• Shift Supervision or Team Leading experience where you have managed a large pool of individuals
• Experience in a similar role from within a freight or logistics environment
• The ability to utilise Microsoft office packages in order to accurately compile duty reports
• The ability to work shifts
This position will involve heavy repetitive manual lifting. It is essential you have a good level of fitness.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Warehouse Team Leader then click on the link below.
Staying alert for Covid:
The company will ensure all staff practising social distancing in line government recommended guidelines
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.