An exciting opportunity to work with a brand new international freight and logistics company who have offices all over the world and several offices within the UK.
Due to a new contract, this company is now operating out of East Midlands Airport (DE74).
A permanent opportunity has become available for a Warehouse Administrator.
This is a full time position working nights covering a 4 on, 4 off shift based roster.
The main responsibility of the Warehouse Administrator will be to ensure customs clearance procedures are completed in accordance to HMRC regulations governing the import and export of freight and cargo.
The key duties of the Warehouse Administrator will be:
• Assist with the customs clearance of goods for export within a warehouse
• Assist with HMRC inspections in relation to the shipment of goods
• Maintain accurate records that can be inspected by HMRC, the company and third party stakeholders
• Conduct sample checks of goods ensuring exporting procedures and documentation have been followed to government guidelines
The skills and experience required for this Warehouse Administrator position:
• Experience from within a company specialising in Freight Forwarding, Imports/Exports, Shipping, Logistics, International Distribution, Transport or with a company that ships goods overseas
• Experience of working to business critical deadlines
• IT literacy
• 5 year checkable history
• Ability to work a permanent night shift between 2000 hrs – 0800 hrs
Candidates with experience as a Warehouse Administrator, Customs Agent, Freight Forwarding Agent, Import/Export Clerk, Goods In/Good Out Clerk, Bonded Goods Clerk from within a air, sea or road freight environment will be ideally suited for this role.
In return for this Warehouse Operative Administrator, the company is offering:
• £20,000 – £24,000 per annum depending upon experience
• Airport Parking
• Company uniform
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this Warehouse Administrator then click on the link below, or call Ashley Sparkes for more details.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Agency.