Immediate weekend opportunities for Warehouse Operatives to work at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
Shifts available between Friday – Sunday.
No experience required as full training provided. This is an immediate start.
This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking for additional hours to work around their current job, students, parents with child commitments during the day or people on furlough.
For this Warehouse Operative role we offer:
• From £9.53 p/h - £11.48 p/h (subject to contract and shifts)
• Days covering shifts between 0600 hrs - 2200 hrs
• Nights covering shifts between 1800 hrs - 0600 hrs
• Friday – Sunday shifts available
• Up to 20 hrs per week
• Full flexibility to work any day you choose
• Full flexibility to work when you want
Duties of a Warehouse Operative will include:
• Moving freight and loading containers from a warehouse directly onto vehicles
• Sorting of cargo within the warehouse
• Scanning of freight and cargo
• Repetitive lifting of parcels and freight
The following skills are essential for this Warehouse Operative position:
• Be prepared to work in a manual warehouse environment
• Have the ability to perform manual lifting of parcels weigh up to 20 kg
• The ability to work a night shift
The airport is easily accessible via a 24 hours airport Skylink bus services that serves Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Loughborough.
Successful applicants will be required to apply for a criminal record check at their own expense.
If you are interested in this Warehouse Operative position, then click on the link below and join one of the biggest names in airport recruitment.
Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.