Part time Warehouse Operative jobs role based at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
No experience required as full training provided. This is an immediate start.
This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking for additional hours to work around their current job, students, parents with child commitments during the day or people on furlough.
The hours of work for this Warehouse Operative position are:
• Early morning shift from 0130 hrs – 0530 hrs Tuesday to Friday
• Optional Sunday night shift from 2000 hrs – 0500 hrs
For this Warehouse Operative role you will receive:
• £10.21 p/h rising to £11.48 p/h after probation
• Weekly or Monthly Pay
• 20 - 23 hrs per week plus overtime (dependant on demand)
• Free parking
• Staff Canteen
Warehouse Operative duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers
• Scanning parcels correct postal regions
This position will involve heavy repetitive manual lifting. It is essential you have a good level of fitness.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check.
There are great public transport links (Skylink) are available form Leicester, Derby and Nottingham, however the service may have been reduced due to recent restrictions
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Warehouse Operative position then click on apply.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.