Immediate flexible part time weekend opportunities for Warehouse Operatives to work with several distribution companies based at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA) on an ongoing basis.
• Choose to work a single Friday, Saturday or Sunday night shift or a fixed shift pattern that requires a commitment to work both Saturday & Sunday nights
• We can offer up to 25 hrs per week between 1900 hrs – 0800 hrs
• No experience required as we offer full training
• We can offer £9.23 p/h - £10.23 p/h rising to £9.50 p/h - £11.50 p/h (subject to contract and probation)
Duties of a Warehouse Operative will include:
• Moving freight and loading containers from a warehouse directly onto vehicles
• Sorting of cargo within the warehouse
• Scanning of freight and cargo
• Repetitive lifting of parcels and freight
In return Warehouse Operative will be offered:
• Guaranteed hours
• Weekly or monthly pay
• Free onsite parking
• Staff canteen
The following skills are essential for this Warehouse Operative position:
• Be prepared to work in a manual warehouse environment
• Have the ability to perform manual lifting of parcels weigh up to 20 kg
• The ability to work shifts
The airport is easily accessible via a 24 hours airport Skylink bus services that serves Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Loughborough.
Successful applicants will be subject to a security clearance and a criminal record check at their own expense.
If you are interested in this Warehouse Operative position, then click on the link below and join one of the biggest names in airport recruitment.
Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.