Immediate opportunity for experienced Ramp Agents to work at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
It is essential you have High Loader/Low Loader or Main Deck experience in order to be considered for this position.
This is a opportunity can either be a 20 hour a week Ramp Agent position or a 40 hour a week combined position split into to two roles as per below:
Ramp Agent (20 hours per week) – Permanent Saturday & Sunday shift (10 hrs per day)
Cargo Loader (20 hours per week) – Permanent Monday & Tuesday shift (10 hrs per day)
Duties of a Ramp Agent will include:
• Moving freight and loading containers from a warehouse directly onto aircraft
• Sorting of cargo within the warehouse
• Operating specialist mechanical equipment
• Repetitive lifting, working in confined spaces and heights
• Handling outsized items using specialist equipment
• Working near the proximity of moving aircraft and vehicles
In return Ramp Agents will be offered:
• £10.03 p/h - £12.75 p/h (Dependant on your Ramp experience)
• £11.00 p/h - £12.75 p/h (High Loader experience)
• Weekly or monthly pay
• Free onsite parking
• Staff canteen
The following skills are essential for this Ramp Agent position:
• Experience of working as a Ramp Agent, Ramp Operative, Ramp Loader from an airport ground handling, airline or cargo environment
• Experience of using all aspects of ramp equipment including belt loaders, high loaders, ground power units and tug driving
• Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
• A full UK driving licence with no more than 3 points
Successful applicants will be subject to a security clearance and a criminal record check at their own expense.
Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.