Immediate opportunity for experienced Ramp Agents to work at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
It is essential you have Ramp Agent experience in order to be considered for this position.
This is a part time position working 20 – 30 hours per week on a night shift from 1800 hrs – 0600 hrs Friday to Monday.
The main duties of a Ramp Agent will include:
• Moving freight and loading containers from a warehouse directly onto aircraft
• Operating specialist mechanical equipment
• Repetitive lifting, working in confined spaces and heights
• Handling outsized items using specialist equipment
• Working near the proximity of moving aircraft and vehicles
In return Ramp Agents will be offered:
• £10.48 p/h - £11.98 p/h
• Weekly or monthly pay
• Free onsite parking
• Staff canteen
The following skills are essential for this position:
• Experience of working as a Ramp Agent from a ground handling, airline or cargo environment
• Experience of using all aspects of ramp equipment including belt loaders, high loaders, ground power units and tug driving
• Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
• A full UK driving licence with no more than 3 points.
Successful applicants will be subject to a security clearance and a criminal record check at their own expense.
If you are interested in this position, then click on the link below.
Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.