This position would suit an individual who is looking to join a fast growing business who can offer support, training and development and opportunities to enhance their career.
As the Administration Apprentice, you will be trained in the following areas:
• Providing reception duties and act as the first point of contact to all visitors
• Applying for employment references for agency personnel using in-house system
• Producing correspondence in various formats to employees and clients as directed by the team
• Assist with HR recruitment support
• Answering incoming calls and assist with day to day general administrative duties
As an Administration Apprentice, you will ideally have:
• Any office based experience would be desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
• GSCE grade A – C in English & Maths is essential
• A good level of basic IT skills including Microsoft Word and Outlook
• Accurate typing skills
The successful Administration Apprentice will receive the following:
• Salary between £12,792 – £15,500 per annum (After 12 months (subject to performance) £14,500 - £18,000 per annum
• Travel to work allowance for public transport (first 12 months)
• Full NVQ Apprenticeship training
• Monday to Friday set working pattern (0830 hrs – 1730 hrs)
• Paid Birthday off
• High street retail discounts
• Industry lead training and one on one development
• Free onsite airport parking including use during you holidays
• Staff Canteen
• Career progression
• Fantastic open social calendar
About the company:
Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is a niche provider of bespoke Recruitment & Employment Screening Services to the UK's Commercial Aviation Industry. Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
If you feel you have the right skills for this position, please click on the link below!