Kitchen Assistant £18,200
The Kitchen Assistant role is a permanent position based at Birmingham Airport working in one of the VIP hospitality Lounges.
The Kitchen Assistant position would suit someone who has experience working in a busy restaurant or fast food environment who is looking to progress their career. You must be flexible with shifts and be able to work an 8 hour shift between 4am and 9pm Monday to Sunday.
As a Kitchen Assistant you will have the following duties:-
• Serving customers in a courteous and friendly manner
• Food preparation and sandwich making
• Serving food and drink
• Stock replenishment
• General cleaning (clearing tables etc)
• Ensure that all food and beverage products are available at all times
• Assist in food preparation
As a Kitchen Assistant you will ideally have:-
• Excellent personal presentation.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar position
• Experience working in a busy Kitchen environment
• Be able to work shift patterns
• NVQ Level 2 in food preparation desirable
• Excellent customer service skills
The successful Kitchen Assistant will receive the following:-
• Full Training
• Free uniform
• Free onsite parking
• A free meal allowance on shifts
• Clear career progression opportunities
• Competitive salary and benefits package (£9.50 per hour)
• Working hours are 37.5 per week between 4am-9pm (Monday to Sunday)
If you feel you have the right skills for this Kitchen Assistant position, please click on the link below!