Hotel Reception Manager
£22,000- £24,000 per annum
The Hotel Reception Manager vacancy is a permanent position based at a 4 star hotel and conference centre in the East Midlands area.
The company are looking for an experienced Hotel Reception Manager to work alongside the Operations Manager and manage all aspects of the hotel and conference centre reception.
This position would suit someone with Hotel Reservations Manager experience from a 3 or 4 star hotel or conferencing venue. This role may also suit a candidate who has worked in a Country club environment who would like to become part of an expanding team which can offer support, training, development and opportunities, to enhance their career.
As Hotel Reception Manager you will have the following duties:-
• Management of a team of 12 (Porters and reception staff).
• Providing exceptional customer service to hotel and conferencing guests.
• Checking in guests for arrivals and departures.
• Dealing with reservations accurately and promptly.
• Ensure accuracy of details and billings.
• Banking responsibilities.
• Rooming guests.
• Ensure smooth running of the Front Office.
As Hotel Reception Manager you will ideally have:-
• Flexibility with working hours. Shifts are 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm. (Weekends are included- usually 9am-5.30pm)
• Knowledge and experience of using OPERA hotel booking system.
• Experience of managing process improvements.
• Experience of managing teams and working as a Front Office Reception Manager.
• Previous experience in a similar role working in a 80+ bedroom hotel.
• Managing process improvements.
The successful Hotel Reception Manager will receive the following:-
• Salary between £22,000 to £24,000 per annum (Dependant on experience).
• Free car parking.
• Branded company uniform.
• Paid meals whilst on duty.
• Free use of the hotel Gym facilities.
• 50% Off meals in the hotel restaurant
• Discounts off hotel stays within the chain.
• 28 Days Holiday.
• Training and development. Great promotional prospects.
If you feel you have the right skills for this position, please click on the link below!