Chef De Partie £19,000
The Chef De Partie role is a permanent position based near to East Midlands Airport working for a major chain hotel.
Due to expansion a major 4 star chain hotel are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie from a hotel or contract catering background. This is an opportunity to join an expanding team which can offer support, training, and development opportunities to enhance your career.
As Chef De Partie you will have the following duties:-
• Follow recipes and presentation specifications.
• Filling the fridges and preparation of all food items as directed.
• Keeping your section and work station clean.
• Adhere to health and safety standards.
• Restocking items as required during the shift.
• Operating standard kitchen equipment.
• Assisting with cleaning and organisation of kitchen equipment.
• Filling in Health and Safety documentation.
• Working with the Sous Chef.
As Chef De Partie you will ideally have:-
• Experience of working in a 4 star hotel or chain hotel.
• Experience working for a contract caterer.
• Food preparation experience.
• Good knowledge of food Hygiene.
The successful Chef De Partie will receive the following:-
• Competitive starting salary.
• 28 Days Holiday.
• Free Uniform.
• Onsite Gym.
• Meals Provided
• Training, development and career progression.
• Reduced rate hotel stays.
• Free Car parking.
• Working shifts 4 on 3 off (2pm-11pm & 10am-11pm)
If you feel you have the right skills for this position, please click on the link below!