IT Support Administrator
The IT Support Administrator role is a permanent position based at a company in Castle Donnington, Derbyshire.
This is a varied role that would suit someone from an IT Helpdesk or IT Support background or somebody with excellent customer service skills looking to start a career In IT.
The it Support Administrator position would suit a team orientated individual, who is self-motivated and has the ability to manage their time efficiently and prioritise or escalate IT issues to ensure prompt resolution.
As an IT Support Administrator you will have the following duties:-
• Daily Monitoring of Helpdesk call logging system.
• Provide solutions to customers.
• Providing 1st Line technical support.
• Prioritising multiple open tickets/jobs.
• Maintain an excellent level of customer service when dealing with support issues.
• Take ownership of support issues and look to close calls professionally.
• Escalation of complex tickets to the relevant team.
• Support with installation of new software and hardware.
• You will be required to assist with out of hours support (1 in every 3 weeks)
• Troubleshoot desktop and system issues.
• Diagnose software and hardware problems.
• Dealing with email tickets.
• Back up checks and physical server checks,
As an IT Support Administrator you will ideally have:-
• Experience using Helpdesk applications.
• A good understanding of PC hardware.
• Understanding of server environments would be advantageous.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to travel to other company sites.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-
The Successful IT Support Administrator will receive the following:-
• Excellent starting salary of £18-£22k (depending upon experience)
• Monday to Friday working hours 9am-5.30pm (Flexibility will be required with shifts)
• Free car parking.
• Onsite Canteen.
• Fantastic Office environment.
• Excellent career progression opportunities.
If you feel that you have the right skills for this position, please click on the link below!