The Telesales Executive role is a permanent position based at a company in Castle Donnington, Derbyshire.
Due to growth and expansion a local company dedicated to delivering excellence and professional business solutions are seeking a Telesales Executive to work alongside the Telesales Manager.
The Telesales Executive position would suit someone who is ambitious, full of enthusiasm and is looking to become part of a dynamic and expanding team which can offer support, development and opportunities, to enhance their career.
As a Telesales Executive you will have the following duties:-
• Promoting the business to potential customers through outbound telephone calls.
• Assist the sales team with maintaining good relationships with existing customers.
• Generate new sales opportunities.
• Recording and passing on accurate details of sales opportunities for the management team.
• Booking appointments for the field sales team.
• Maintain a high standard of quality calls.
• Achieving daily and weekly targets.
As Telesales Executive you will ideally have:-
Experience in a telesales or sales environment.
• Proven track record of converting business opportunities and achieving sales targets.
• Excellent IT skills and use of Microsoft 365 programmes.
• Be flexible and a team player.
• A solutions orientated mindset with the ability to identify new business opportunities.
• The passion and drive to succeed in a fast paced sales environment.
The Successful Telesales Executive will receive the following:-
• Excellent starting salary.
• Monday to Friday working hours (8.30pm-5pm)
• Uncapped commission.
• 2 Weeks shutdown at Christmas.
• Free car parking.
• Gym Membership.
• Sales Incentives (Holidays abroad and various prizes).
• Possibilities for career progression and development.
• 30 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays.
If you feel that you have the right skills for this position, please click on the link below!