Line Chef £19k
Aviation Recruitment Network are recruiting a Line Chef for our prestigious client based near East Midlands Airport. The Line Chef will supervise staff and ensure high levels of food preparation and an excellent Guest experience while assisting with food cost controls. As a Line Chef you are responsible for high levels of food preparation to create and present quality food.
Main Duties of a Line Chef:-
• Ensure all food preparation meets standards.
• Prepare and present high quality food.
• Supervision of staff.
• Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination.
• Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus.
• Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
• Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly.
• Contribute to controlling costs, improving gross profit margins, and other departmental and financial targets.
• Assist Head Chef/Sous Chef in the training of all staff.
• Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues.
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation.
• Experience in a kitchen position, ideally in a Demi-Chef / Chef de Partie level.
• Knowledge of hotel/leisure/service sector.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile.
• Genuinely friendly and caring.
• Exceptional leadership skills to create a winning team.
If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an award winning company with excellent career prospects.