This role will suit a senior commercial or industrial Recruitment Consultant with Team Leader experience who is looking to take the next step into a management role.
This role will eventually lead to a Branch Manager position with an enhanced financial package. Full management training will be provided.
This is a sales based role and will involve minor travel to UK airports where you will participate in conducting recruitment open days and client business meetings.
Aviation Recruitment Network is a specialist supplier of security-cleared personnel to the UK commercial aviation industry.
Due to our continued rapid growth, we require an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant who has experience in selling temporary or permanent recruitment solutions to join our team at our Heathrow Airport office (SL3 0AA).
In return, the Senior Recruitment Consultant will be offered:
• £35,000 - £42,000 basic per annum + £15k – £20k OTE
• LinkedIn Recruiter Pro Licence + Sales Navigator.
• Employee of the month recognition programme comprising £50 - £100 in vouchers.
• Training and development to Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) standards.
• A great social calendar and open working environment.
• Paid day off on your birthday.
• Free onsite airport parking which can also be utilised during your holidays.
• 0830 hrs – 1730 hrs Monday to Friday (flexibility required).
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, your duties will include:
• Day to day management and development of the team.
• Manage client accounts.
• Sell a wide range of consultancy services through market research and lead
• Generate new business appointments via networking, telesales, and other social media tools like Linked-In Sales Navigator.
• Matching candidate skills and experience vacancies for airport and non-airport recruitment campaigns.
The successful individual will ideally be able to demonstrate:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a Team leader capacity managing and developing consultants.
• Experience as a full 360 Recruitment Consultant selling permanent/temporary recruitment solutions within a commercial/industrial recruitment discipline.
• A full, clean UK manual driving license (minimum of 12 months of driving experience is essential).
• Be proficient in canvassing and generating business leads.
• Have experience working of working to financial targets.
• Have experience in managing client accounts.
About the Company:
Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is one of the UK’s recognised specialist suppliers of high-volume security-cleared personnel for the commercial aviation industry. Our clients range from airport operators, international airlines, ground handling companies, support services, and household names in hospitality, transport, and logistics.
We are part of the Pertemps Group of companies that have continuously been nominated as a Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for.
If you feel you fit the above profile, click the link below or speak to Kully Sandhu.