We have an immediate opportunity for a highly experienced Housekeeper to work a permanent day shift for a VIP airport lounge at London Heathrow Airport (TW6).
A full UK driving licence is essential for this role.
This is a shift-based role covering 2 shift patterns 0530 hrs – 1330 hrs and 1430 hrs – 2230 hrs, covering a rotating shift pattern over 7 days.
It is essential you have a similar experience either from a 4 – 5-star hotel or from a hospitality environment where you have performed housekeeping duties to a very high standard.
This is an ongoing temp-to-perm position. After 6 months this position will become permanent for the right individual.
Due to the hours of work, it is essential you have your own transport. Free onsite parking is available.
For this Housekeeper role, you will receive:
• £13.20 p/h.
• Free uniform.
• Free Parking.
• Training to enhance your skills.
The Housekeeper will be required to carry out a range of cleaning duties that will include:
• Hoovering cleaning and polishing surfaces.
• Deep cleaning of washrooms, toilets, and kitchen areas.
• Ironing of linen.
• Ensuring the lounge areas are maintained to the highest cleanliness standards.
The skills and experience required for this Housekeeper role are:
• A full UK driving licence.
• At least 12 months experience working in a similar role.
• Experience in using and handling chemical products.
• Knowledge of COSHH.
Successful applicants will be subject to:
• A 5-year checkable history for security vetting purposes.
• Criminal Record check (refundable).
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Housekeeping position, then click on apply below or call the office and ask for Moh Sarwar.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.