We have an immediate opportunity for a highly experienced Cleaner to work a permanent night shift for a VIP airport lounge at London Heathrow Airport.
The hours of work are 21:00 hrs - 04:00 hrs, covering a 40-hour-a-week rotating shift pattern over 7 days.
It is essential you have a similar experience either from a 4 – 5-star hotel or from a hospitality environment where you have been responsible for cleaning to a very high standard.
This is an ongoing temp-to-perm position. After 6 months this position will become permanent for the right individual.
Due to the hours of work, it is essential you have your own transport. Free onsite parking is available.
For this Night Cleaner role, you will receive:
• £13.50 p/h.
• Free uniform.
• Free Parking.
• Training to enhance your skills.
The Night Cleaner will be required to carry out a range of cleaning duties that will include:
• Cleaning and polishing floors using specialist equipment.
• Cleaning carpets.
• Deep cleaning of washrooms, toilets, doors, furnishings, and kitchen areas.
• Using a jet wash to clean the entrance of the lounge.
• Deep clean/steam clean curtains and upholstery
The skills and experience required for this Night Cleaner role are:
• At least 12 months experience working in a similar role.
• Experience in using specialist cleaning equipment including buffers. Carpet/upholstery cleaners, and steam cleaners.
• Experience in using and handling chemical products.
• Knowledge of COSHH.
Successful applicants will be subject to:
• A 5-year checkable history for security vetting purposes.
• Criminal Record check (refundable).
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Night Cleaning position, then click on apply below or call the office and ask for Salman Akhtar.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.