We have an urgent requirement for Full-Time & Part-Time Parcel Sorters to work at London Stansted Airport (CM23).
No experience is needed as full training is provided
This is a fixed shift pattern working either:
Monday to Friday 1430 hrs – 2230 hrs 40 hrs per week
Monday to Friday 1900 hrs – 2230 hrs 17.5 hrs per week
In return as a Parcel Sorter you will receive:
• £10.05 p/h between 0600 – 2000 hrs and £12.56 p/h between 2000 hrs – 0600 hrs
• Premium overtime rates + Enhanced Pay after 26 Weeks
• Free Cargo Operative Training
• Criminal Record Check reimbursement after 12 weeks
• Free onsite parking.
• Airport Travel Card discounts of up to 80%
• Weekly or monthly pay
Your duties as a Parcel Sorter:
• Assist with the loading and unloading of parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 25 kg per item.
• Manually assist with the loading and unloading of trucks, trailers and
· Scanning barcodes (full training provided)
The following skills and experience are essential for this Parcel Sorter position:
• Be able to work in a very busy and physically demanding environment
• The ability to get to and from London Stansted Airport
• 5-year checkable history
Any applicants with experience as a Picker Packer, Warehouse operative, Loader, or Fulfilment Associate will be considered highly suitable:
508, 509, A9 & X30 bus routes serve the Cargo area and will drop you off within minutes of the location.
The below link provides detailed travel information:
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the Parcel Sorter position, then click on apply.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.