This is a permanent weekend shift working Saturday and Sunday from 0630 hrs – 1430 hrs.
We have an immediate requirement for Aircraft Cleaners to work with one of the largest employers at London Heathrow Airport (TW6 1EW).
Students and part-time workers are welcome to apply for this role.
No experience is required, full training is provided.
No C.V. is required for this role.
The successful Aircraft Cleaner will receive:
• £10.00 p/h.
• 40 hrs per week fixed shift pattern + overtime.
• Weekly or monthly pay.
• Staff ID discounts airside.
Day-to-day duties and responsibilities of Aircraft Cleaner:
• Cleaning all areas of the aircraft including first and business class areas.
• Cleaning the washrooms and toilets.
• Removing and disposing of waste correctly.
• Working at heights.
To be successful in this Aircraft Cleaning role, we require you to have the following skills and experience:
• The ability to work in a fast-paced manual environment.
• A 5-year checkable history.
• 36 months residency in the UK.
If you are interested in the Aircraft Cleaner role, then please click on the link below or contact Salman Akhtar.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.