If you have a passion for delivering the best in customer service, we have an exciting Customer Service opportunity at London Heathrow Airport (TW6 1QG).
This Customer Service Advisor vacancy is a security-based role where you will be required to perform airport passenger screening duties and provide the highest levels of customer service.
For this Customer Service Advisor role, we are offering:
• £10.00 p/h
• A variety of shift patterns between 0500 hours and 2200 hours (8 hr – 10 hrs shift per day).
• Guarantee of 40 hours per week + overtime
• Fixed shift pattern working 4 days on and 2 days off.
• Weekly Pay.
• Free Uniform.
The Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor:
• Preforming general security and ID checks on passengers and airport staff boarding and disembarking aircraft.
• Perform body searches and baggage searches on customers and staff.
• Working on access control points.
• Report all health and safety incidents in line with company standards.
The Experience & Skills Required for this Customer Service Advisor Role:
• Face to face customer service experience.
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrate the ability to deal with difficult passengers and situations
• The ability to work shifts, including weekends
• The ability to stand for long periods
We would like to hear from individuals that have experience within Customer Service from retail, hospitality, leisure, financial services, health and social care and from the travel and tourism industries.
Successful applicants must be able to provide a 5-year checkable history for referencing purposes and will also be subject to security and criminal record check.
If you wish to be considered for this Customer Service Advisor position, please click on the link below or contact Iqra Ghafoor.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.