£21,500 - £24,500 Per Annum Based on Experience.
Due to continued expansion, a further opportunity has become available for an Office Administrator to join our friendly recruitment team based in our Heathrow Airport office (SL3 0AA).
This position would suit an experienced Administrator who has worked in a corporate environment and is looking to join a fast-growing business that can offer support, training and development and opportunities to enhance their career.
The main responsibility of the Office Administrator is to provide recruitment support to the recruitment team and become the pivotal link between our candidates registering for work, personnel who are currently deployed on assignments and our clients
This is a full-time permanent position covering business hours of 0830 hrs – 1730 hrs Monday to Friday.
In return, the Office Administrator will be offered:
• Great social calendar.
• Annual overseas company weekend team bonding events.
• Paid day off on your birthday and for Christmas shopping.
• Dress down Fridays.
• High street retail discounts subscription (PerkBox).
• Free tea and coffee.
• The most up-to-date training and development delivered by some of the leading external suppliers of recruitment training within the industry.
• Free onsite parking.
The duties of the Office Administrator will involve:
• Assisting candidates with the completion of registration paperwork in accordance with company standards.
• Contacting applicants by telephone to arrange interviews.
• Conducting candidate interviews (training provided).
• Updating and maintaining a database using MS Office on a day to day basis.
• General Filing/Photocopying/Document Processing.
• Assisting with employee-related payroll and queries.
• Assist Recruitment Consultants and Senior Managers with day-to-day administrative support.
To be successful within the role of Office Administrator, you must have the following skills and experience:
• Experience working as an Office Administrator, Sales Administrator, Administration Assistant, and Customer Service Administrator. Finance Administrator or Credit Control Administrator where your duties have involved outbound telephone and data input activity.
• Experience in working on multiple administrative tasks.
• A high degree of accuracy in data entry.
• Highly organised and task orientated.
• Experience in producing free handwritten correspondence.
• Maths and English GCSE grade C or above.
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Working to strict deadlines.
About the Company:
As part of the Pertemps Group of Companies, Aviation Recruitment Network Limited has continuously been nominated as a Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for.
If you feel you fit the above profile Office Administrator, then click on the link below.