Competitive salary between £25,000 - £33,000 p/a basic + £10,000 p/a commission-based earnings.
Aviation Recruitment Network is a specialist supplier of security-cleared personnel to the UK commercial aviation industry.
Our clients range from international airlines, ground handling companies, support services, and household names in hospitality, transport, and logistics.
Due to rapid growth, we require an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant for our flagship office based at Poyle Road Slough (SL3 0AA).
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Senior Recruitment Consultant will take full responsibility for providing full account management of existing clients based in London Heathrow, London Gatwick Airport, London Stansted Airport, and London Luton Airports as well as identifying new business opportunities.
This role will involve travel to client locations that will include London Gatwick, London Stansted, London Luton, and East Midlands Airport.
In return, the Senior Recruitment Consultant will be offered:
• LinkedIn Recruiter Pro Licence.
• Opportunities to win our Employee of the month recognition programme comprising £100 in vouchers.
• Opportunities to win employee of the year recognition programme which included a £2000 bonus in addition to monthly bonus or holiday incentive
• Training and development to Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) standards.
• A great social calendar and open working environment.
• Paid day off on your birthday.
• Free onsite airport parking which can also be utilised during your holidays.
• 0830 hrs – 1730 hrs Monday to Friday (flexibility required).
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant your duties will include:
• Market our recruitment services by way of telemarketing, social media, and face to face meetings.
• Delivering presentations to decision-makers either by phone or in person.
• Completing customer quotations, tender documents, and managing all.
• up communication.
• Negotiating fees.
• Matching candidate skills to client vacancies.
• Advertising and marketing vacancies through job boards and social media platforms.
• Conducting interviews by telephone and face to face.
• Traveling to Gatwick Airport and Stansted airports and client locations.
The successful individual will ideally be able to demonstrate:
• Experience as a full 360 Recruitment Consultant.
• Experience in selling large volume temporary or permanent recruitment solutions within UK airports or the cargo and freight industry.
• Experience in recruiting for unskilled and skilled roles within commercial aviation or the industrial sectors surrounding the airport.
• Working toward financial targets.
• Full knowledge of airside ID pass security vetting regulations.
• A full, clean UK manual driving license (minimum of 12 months of driving experience is essential).
About the Company:
As part of the Pertemps Group of Companies, Aviation Recruitment Network Limited has continuously been nominated as a Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for.
If you feel you fit the above profile, then click on the link below.