Warehouse and Forklift Operative.
Are you a Flexible member of staff who is happy to get involved in all aspects of the Warehouse?
We have a great opportunity for a Warehouse/ FLT Operative to join one of the Largest Worldwide logistic providers.
Based in the Slough Area with close access to the M4 & M25.
This is a full time, fixed shift position, working Nights between:
2100 hrs – 0700 hrs. Monday – Friday.
For this Warehouse/FLT role, we offer:
- £11.44 p/h.
- 45 hours per week guaranteed.
- Free Cargo Operative training.
- Criminal Record Check reimbursement after 12 weeks.
- Free onsite Parking.
- Weekly or Monthly pay.
Your Duties as a Warehouse/ Forklift Operative:
- Build and Break down Aircraft Pallets.
- Assist colleagues with Warehouse duties.
- To carry out stock checks when required.
- Ensure deliveries get to Airlines within the restricted timescale.
- Driving a Forklift to load and unload vehicles.
- Screening cargo using the X-ray screeners. (Full training provided).
The following skills and experience are essential for this Warehouse Operative role:
- 6 month’s minimum experience, preferably with Air freight.
- General awareness of Healthy and Safety within a warehouse environment.
- 6 months minimum experience of FLT counterbalance.
- 5-year checkable history.
Any applicants with experience as a Warehouse operative, Cargo Operative or counterbalance FLT will be considered highly desirable.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the Warehouse Operative position, then click on apply or email email@example.com.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.