£9.70 - £10.00 p/h
40 hours a week
Immediate Waiter/Waitress opportunity working within the first-class VIP lounge of an internationally recognised airline brand.
The Waiter/Waitress position is based within Terminal 3 of London Heathrow Airport (TW6 1EW).
In return the successful Waiter/Waitress will receive:
• £9.70 - £10.00 p/h.
• Guaranteed of 40 hours per week.
• All meals on duty.
• Weekly or monthly pay.
• Criminal Record Check reimbursement after 12 weeks.
Main Duties of the Waiter/Waitress will include:
• Collecting and delivering food to the customers.
• Checking of customers to ensure they are enjoying their meals.
• Dealing with customer complaints.
• Removing glasses and dishes from tables and taking them to kitchen to be cleaned.
• Restocking serving areas such as coffees, cutlery and tableware
Essential skills and experience required to be considered for this Waiter/Waitress role:
• Experience working within the kitchen environment.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
• Good communication skills.
• 5-year checkable history.
Various hours of shifts available for this role. Working 4 days on, 2 days off.
We would like to hear from candidates with experience working within the hospitality and leisure industry where you have developed working as a kitchen staff.
Applications from a Kitchen Assistant, Commis Chef, Food Server, Catering Assistant, Sandwich Artist, Supermarket Counter Assistant, Delicatessen Assistant, or any role within the kitchen serving and presenting food will be considered highly desirable.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Waiter/Waitress position, then click on apply or call our office and ask for Aldo Le Roux.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Agency.