Immediate Sous Chef opportunity working within the first-class VIP lounge of an internationally recognised airline brand.
The Sous Chef is based within Terminal 3 of London Heathrow Airport (TW6 1EW).
In return the successful Sous Chef will receive:
• £14.50 p/h
• Guaranteed of 40 hours per week.
• All meals on duty.
• Chef whites.
• Professional cutlery
• Weekly or monthly pay
• Criminal Record Check reimbursement after 12 weeks.
Main Duties of the Sous Chef will include:
• Assisting the Head Chef with the day to day running of the kitchen.
• Supporting Head chef in menu planning and cost implantation of the kitchen.
• Writing menus with a variety of food options for Lounge guest.
• Enforcing healthy and safety.
• Training kitchen staff + supervising kitchen stations.
Essential skills and experience required in order to be considered for this Sous Chef role:
• Experience as a Sous Chef or higher (this is essential)
• Experience of working in a similar kitchen environment where you have produced 300 to 700 covers per day.
• Kitchen management experience from similar environment.
• Experience of managing, training and developing kitchen personnel.
• Experience of producing European and continental cuisine.
• Good communication skills.
• 5-year checkable history.
This position will be shift based working 1 week on an early rota followed by 1 week on a late rota working 4 days out of 7.
Hours of work for each shift are 0545 hrs to 1445 hrs or 1345 hrs to 2245 hrs.
We would like to hear from candidates with similar experience within hospitality and leisure, corporate hospitality and events sectors where you have gain working knowledge within high volume-based kitchen environment.
Applications from a Head Chef, Senior Sous Chef, Chef de Partie, Executive Chef, contract catering Chef, Line Chef or Senior Chef will be considered high desirable.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Sous Chef position, then click on apply or call our office and ask for Aldo Le Roux.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Agency.