We have an immediate requirement for full-time Aircraft Cleaners to join our one of the largest employers at London Heathrow Airport (TW6 1EW).
No experience is required for this Aircraft Cleaner position as full training will be provided.
No C.V. is required for this role.
Immediate starts available pending clearance checks. (We will reimburse your UK criminal check after 12 weeks).
The successful Aircraft Cleaner will receive:
• £9.50 p/h to £10.00 p/h.
• 40 hrs per week guaranteed + overtime.
• Full training.
• Criminal Record Check reimbursement after 12 weeks.
• Weekly or monthly pay.
• Full uniform.
• Staff ID discounts airside.
For this Aircraft Cleaner role, we can offer 2 fixed shift patterns:
• 0530 hrs to 1400 hrs (4 days on 2 days off roster)
• 1400 hrs to 2230 hrs (4 days on 2 days off roster)
Day to day duties and responsibilities of Aircraft Cleaner:
• Cleaning all areas of the aircraft including first and business class areas.
• Cleaning the washrooms and toilets.
• Removing and disposing of waste correctly.
To be successful in this role, we require you to have the following skills and experience:
• Minimum of 3 years residency within the UK.
• A 5-year checkable history.
• Be prepared to work shifts including weekends and Bank Holidays.
We would like to hear from any applicants who have experience as a Cleaner, Office Cleaner, Industrial Cleaner, Domestic Cleaner or any role where you have had to perform any cleaning duties and part of your role.
If you are interested in the Aircraft Cleaner role, then please click on the link below or contact Iqra Ghafoor.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.