40 hours a week
Immediate Kitchen Porter opportunity working within the first-class VIP lounge of an internationally recognised airline brand.
The Kitchen Porter position is based within Terminal 3 of London Heathrow Airport (TW6 1EW).
In return the successful Kitchen Porters will receive:
• £10.00 p/h.
• Guaranteed of 40 hours per week.
• All meals on duty.
• Weekly or monthly pay.
• Criminal Record Check reimbursement after 12 weeks.
Main Duties of the Kitchen Porter will include:
• Cleaning of kitchen floors and wiping surfaces.
• Organising delivery stock.
• Disposing of general waste and emptying bins.
• Moving pans and cutlery to dishwashing area.
Essential skills and experience required to be considered for this Kitchen Porter role:
• Experience working within the kitchen environment.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
• Good communication skills.
• 5-year checkable history.
This position will be shift based working 1 week on an early rota followed by 1 week on a late rota working 4 days out of 7.
Hours of work for each shift are 0545 hrs to 1445 hrs or 1345 hrs to 2245 hrs.
We would like to hear from candidates with experience working within the hospitality and leisure industry where you have developed working as a kitchen staff.
Applications from a Kitchen Assistant, Commis Chef, Food Server, Catering Assistant, Sandwich Artist, Supermarket Counter Assistant, Delicatessen Assistant, or any role within the kitchen serving and presenting food will be considered highly desirable.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Kitchen Porter position, then click on apply or call our office and ask for Aldo Le Roux.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Agency.