We have an urgent requirement for full time Parcel Sorters to work at London Stansted Airport (CM23).
Immediate starts available pending police clearance check. (We will reimburse you after 12 weeks)
No experience needed as full training is provided.
No C.V. required; immediate video appointments available.
This is a fixed shift pattern working either:
- Monday to Friday 1330 hrs – 2230 hrs.
- Tuesday to Friday 1330 hrs – 2230 hrs followed by Saturday 1530 hrs – 0030 hrs.
- Weekend overtime option available.
In return as a Parcel Sorter you will receive:
- £9.49 p/h rising to £10.42 p/h.
- Once security cleared £10.42 p/h rising to £14.88 p/h.
- 40 hrs Per week Guaranteed + Overtime.
- Premium overtime rates + Double Time on Bank Holidays.
- Free Cargo Operative Training.
- Criminal Record Check reimbursement after 12 weeks.
- Free onsite parking.
- Airport Travel Card discounts of up to 80%.
Your duties as a Parcel Sorter:
- Assist with the loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 30 kg per item.
- Manually assist with the loading and unloading of trucks, trailers and commercial vehicles.
- Scanning barcodes (full training provided).
The following skills and experience are essential for this Parcel Sorter position:
- Be able to work in very busy and physically demanding environment.
- The ability to get to and from London Stansted Airport.
- 5-year checkable history.
Any applicants with experience as a Picker Packer, Warehouse operative, Loader, Fulfilment Associate will be considered highly suitable:
508, 509, A9 & X30 bus routes serve the Cargo area and will drop you within minutes of the location.
The below link provides detailed travel information:
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the Parcel Sorter position then click on apply.
Please click on the link below or email your daytime contact details to Hayley.Townsend@arnl.co.uk
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.