We urgently require part time weekend Warehouse Operatives for a major Cargo company based near Hatton Cross Tube Station (TW6 3PF) near London Heathrow Airport.
No experience require as full training provided.
For this weekend Warehouse Operative role we can offer:
• Flexible shifts - choose the days you want to work.
• Mix any 2 days out of 4 possible days (Friday – Monday).
• Change your availability each week to suit your personal needs.
• Work between 16 - 24 hrs per week.
• Day & Night shifts available (0400 hrs – 1300 hrs or 1900 hrs – 0400 hrs).
As a Warehouse Operative, you will receive:
• Friday £11.50 p/h – £14.00 p/h.
• Saturday £12.50 p/h – £15.00 p/h.
• Sunday £14.00 p/h – £19.00 p/h
• Free uniform.
• Free Cargo Operative Training.
• Weekly or monthly pay.
Warehouse Operative duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item.
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers.
• Scanning parcels.
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative position:
• Any experience as a Warehouse Operative, Parcel Sorter, Picker / Packer, Loader or Warehouse Assistant
would be highly desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
• You must be prepared to work in a manual environment.
• Be prepared to work in all weather conditions.
• Be prepared to cover a minimum of 2 shifts between Friday to Sunday.
This is a great opportunity for students, return to work parents or anyone looking for additional work to supplement their income.
482 & 490 bus routes serve the Cargo area from Hounslow, Feltham, Hayes and Southall and will drop you within minutes of the location.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this weekend Warehouse Operative position, then click on apply below.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.