We urgently require full time experienced Aircraft Loaders to cover a Friday to Monday shift pattern with a major Cargo Handler near Hatton Cross Tube Station (TW6 3PF).
It is essential that you have previously held a full Blue Airside ID pass and performed Airside Driving duties in order to be considered for this position.
This Aircraft Loader position is a long term ongoing assignment covering a choice of 2 shift patterns that are:
• Friday – Monday 0200 hrs – 1300 hrs
• Friday – Monday 1515 hrs – 0215 hrs
As a Aircraft Loaders, you will receive:
• Friday – Monday £10.69 p/h – £18.19 p/h
• Overtime premiums £16.04 p/h
• 40 hrs per week
• Free uniform
• Free Cargo Operative Training.
• Weekly or monthly pay
Aircraft Loaders duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo on to cargo aircraft.
• Operating specialist machinery to unload aircraft.
• Repetitive lifting, working in confined spaces and heights.
• Driving specialist vehicles.
To be considered for this Aircraft Loader position:
• It is essential you have Ramp Agent, Ramp Operative, Aircraft Loading experience.
• Experience of driving airside at London Heathrow Airport.
• A Full UK Driving Licence.
• You must be prepared to work in a manual environment.
• Be prepared to work in all weather conditions.
• Be prepared to cover a rotating shift pattern operating Friday to Monday.
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for fulltime ongoing regular work.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Aircraft Loader position, then click on apply below.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.