We urgently require full time experienced Ramp Agents to cover a Tuesday to Saturday shift pattern with a major Cargo Handler near Hatton Cross Tube Station (TW6 3PF).
It is essential that you have previously held a full Blue Airside ID pass and performed Airside Driving and Ramp Agent duties in order to be considered for this position.
This Ramp Agent position is a long term ongoing assignment covering a choice of 2 shift patterns that are:
• Tuesday - Saturday 0200 hrs – 1300 hrs
• Tuesday – Saturday 1515 hrs – 0215 hrs
As a Ramp Agent, you will receive:
• Tuesday – Friday £10.69 p/h – £15.69 p/h
• Saturday/Sunday £11.69 p/h – £18.19 p/h
• Overtime premiums £16.04 p/h
• Free uniform
• Free Cargo Operative Training.
• Weekly or monthly pay
Ramp Agent duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo on to cargo aircraft.
• Operating specialist machinery to unload aircraft.
• Repetitive lifting, working in confined spaces and heights.
• Driving specialist vehicles.
To be considered for this Ramp Agent position:
• It is essential you have Ramp Agent, Ramp Operative, Aircraft Loading experience.
• Experience of driving airside at London Heathrow Airport.
• A Full UK Driving Licence.
• You must be prepared to work in a manual environment.
• Be prepared to work in all weather conditions.
• Be prepared to cover a rotating shift pattern operating Tuesday to Saturday.
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for fulltime ongoing regular work.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Ramp Agent position, then click on apply below.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.