We urgently require full time Fork Lift Drivers to cover a Tuesday to Saturday shift pattern with a major Cargo Handler near Hatton Cross Tube Station (TW6 3PF).
It is essential that you have a Counter Balance Fork Lift licence for this position.
This Fork Lift Driver position is a long term ongoing assignment covering a choice of 2 shift patterns that are:
• Tuesday - Saturday 0200 hrs – 1300 hrs
• Tuesday – Saturday 1515 hrs – 0215
As a Fork Lift Driver, you will receive:
• Tuesday – Friday £10.69 p/h – £15.69 p/h
• Saturday/Sunday £11.69 p/h – £18.19 p/h
• Overtime premiums £16.04 p/h
• Free uniform
• Free Cargo Operative Training.
• Weekly or monthly pay
Fork Lift Driver duties will include:
• General FLT duties within a warehouse.
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 30 kg per item.
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers.
• Scanning parcels correct postal regions.
To be considered for this Fork Lift Driver position:
• Experience of operating a Counter Balance Fork Lift within a warehouse environment.
• A valid Counter Balance Fork Lift Licence.
• Experience of performing manual and repetitive lifting tasks.
• Be prepared to work in all weather conditions.
• Be prepared to cover a rotating shift pattern operating Tuesday to Saturday.
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for fulltime ongoing regular work.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Fork Lift Driver position, then click on apply below.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.