Early Morning Warehouse Operatives urgently required at Stansted Airport (CM23).
For an immediate start.
This Shift Pattern Operates from:
• Monday – 0030 hrs. – 0430 hrs.
• Tuesday – Friday 0300 hrs. – 0700 hrs.
It is essential that you have your own transport due to early morning start times.
No experience required as full training will be provided.
In return as a Warehouse Operative you will receive:
• Mon – Fri £11.48 p/h rising to £12.21 p/h after 12 weeks.
• Overtime (after 20 hrs.) £14.35 p/h rising to £15.26 p/h after 12 weeks.
• Guaranteed 20 hours per week.
• Full training.
• Free onsite parking.
• Weekly or monthly pay.
• Ongoing continuous work.
Your duties as a Warehouse Operative are
• Loading and unloading parcels weighing up to 25kg per item.
• Working on a busy parcel sorting department moving parcels from aircraft containers into correct location according to postcode ready for dispatch.
• Using scanning equipment to identify parcels and sort into correct postal zones.
• Manually assist with the loading and unloading of trucks, trailers and
The following skills and experience are essential for this Warehouse Operative position:
• Be able to work in very busy and physically demanding environments.
• The ability to get to and from London Stansted Airport.
• 5 year checkable history.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check.
People with experience in Parcel Sorter, Warehouse Assistant, Picker or Packer, General Operative or Loader will be highly desirable.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the Warehouse Operative position then click on apply.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.