If you are a Student or just someone who is looking to earn extra income, we have an urgent requirement for long term Parcel Sorters to work at London Stansted Airport (CM23).
This is a fixed permanent Saturday shift working 1000 hrs – 1800 hrs.
Friday + Saturday 19:00 - 02:00
No experience needed as full training is provided.
In return as a Parcel Sorter you will receive:
• Saturday £10.15 p/h - £11.15 p/h
• Full training
• Free onsite parking
• Airport Travel Card discounts of up to 80%
• Weekly or monthly pay
Your duties as a Parcel Sorter:
• Loading and unloading parcels weighing up to 25kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting department moving parcels from aircraft containers into correct location according to postcode ready for dispatch
• Using scanning equipment to identify parcels and sort into correct postal zones
• Manually assist with the loading and unloading of trucks, trailers and
The following skills and experience are essential for this Parcel Sorter position:
• Be able to work in very busy and physically demanding environments
• Experience of working in an manual environment
• The ability to get to and from London Stansted Airport
• 5 year checkable history
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check.
508, 509, A9 & X30 bus routes serve the Cargo area and will drop you within minutes of the location.
The below link provides detailed travel information:
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the Parcel Sorter position then click on apply.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.