This is a rewarding opportunity to work as a HGV Class 2 Driver for one of our major clients based in and around the Langley Area (SL3). You will be working for a leading player in one of the world's fastest moving supply chains.
This is a permanent night shift role operating 2330 to 0630 or 0200 to 0900 or 0300 to 1000, on either a 35 or 40 hour contract per week. You will need to be flexible as the company operates 7 days a week.
The successful HGV Class 2 Driver will receive:
• £24915 to £28475 per annual
• 23 holidays (plus bank holidays)
• Pension scheme with 5% company contribution
• Life assurance at 2x your annual salary
• Health cash plan
• Sharesave scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Dining discounts
• Leisure discounts: Gym, holiday, Theme Parks
Duties and responsibilities:
• Transporting printed materials to London airports in a 18t lorry (including Heathrow and Gatwick
• Delivering packages to multiple points airside across terminals
• Merchandising media walls and gates
• Accurate recording of information regarding deliveries and collections
• Complying with Health and Safety regulations, legislation and company policy
• Carrying out regular checks on your vehicles
• Ensuring Tacho readings are accurate and submitted on time
The ideal HGV Class 2 Driver will have:
• Have at least 12 months experience driving Class 2 vehicles
• Hold an Cat C Licence for 1 year
• Will consider a Cat C1, 7.5t licence holder which will be at a lower salary
• Have a digital Tacho card
• Have no more than 3 points on your licence
In order to be successful as a HGV Class 2 Driver you must be able to provide a 5 year checkable employment history and apply for a basic criminal record check.
If you are interested in applying to this HGV Class 2 Driver position, please click the apply button or contact the recruitment team at Aviation Recruitment Network.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.