We have an urgent requirement for Mobile Customer Service Agents to support our client with a regional marketing campaign. This campaign involves travelling to residential locations, conducting COVID-19 Infection Surveys across the Sheffield region.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who has extensive experience in Customer Service or Sales, a background in the Healthcare, or Pharmaceutical industries.
No experience is required for this role as full training will be provided.
As a Field Based Customer Service Agent, you will be travelling to pre booked appointments and conduct surveys using your own transport.
Your main responsibilities will be to gather key data, supporting individuals to carry out a self-administered swab tests, and some capillary blood testing.
The main duties of the Customer Service Agent will be:
• Attend pre booked appointments and gather key data from the public.
• Complete a detailed survey on a smart phone.
• Provide instructions to individuals on the completion of self-administered swab test and or capillary blood testing.
• Accurate recording of patient data.
• Transport samples to local test laboratories or designated couriers sites
In return, the Customer Service Agent will be offered:
• £130 per day
• Business mileage reimbursement of £0.45 per mile.
• Guarantee of a minimum of 5 shifts per week, with the option of additional shifts.
• Shifts covering Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
• Weekly pay.
• Ongoing regular work.
• Full PPE uniform.
• Full Training.
Essential requirements for this Customer Service Agent role:
• You must have your own transport (Vehicle no older than 15 years).
• Valid Business Motor Insurance for the duration of the contract.
• 12 months driving experience within the UK.
• No more than 6 unspent points on your licence.
• Customer service experience.
• A Smart Phone on to which an app can be downloaded.
• Experience of using apps on a smart phone
• A good level of basic IT experience
• 24 months checkable history.
• Criminal Record Check.
• Full Availability to work between Monday – Sunday, 0700 hrs – 2030 hrs.
Staying alert for Covid:
• The company will provide full PPE
• The company will ensure all staff practicing social distancing in line government recommended guidelines
If this Customer Service Agent roles sounds of interest to you, then click on the link below.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.