We have an urgent requirement for Parcel Sorters to work at London Stansted Airport (CM23).
We have long term assignments working a number of different shift patterns. We have Full Time, Part Time, Nights, Weekend work availbable.
This is a great opportunity for students, return to work parents or people looking for extra income.
No experience needed as full training is provided and we offer an immediate start.
We offer fully flexible shifts where you can choose work either a Friday or Saturday based on your personal needs (you must be available to work one shift per week).
In return as a Parcel Sorter you will receive:
• £10.15 p/h - £11.15 p/h rising to £13.20 p/h (after 2200 hrs)
• Choose the days you wish to work and alternate days as you wish
• Full training
• Free onsite parking
• Airport Travel Card discounts of up to 80%
• Weekly or monthly pay
Your duties as a Parcel Sorter:
• Loading and unloading parcels weighing up to 25kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting department moving parcels from aircraft containers into correct location according to postcode ready for dispatch
• Using scanning equipment to identify parcels and sort into correct postal zones
• Manually assist with the loading and unloading of trucks, trailers and commercial vehicles
The following skills and experience are essential for this Parcel Sorter position:
• Be able to work in very busy and physically demanding environments
• Experience of working in an manual environment
• The ability to get to and from London Stansted Airport
• 5 year checkable history
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check.
508, 509, A9 & X30 bus routes serve the Cargo area and will drop you within minutes of the location.
The below link provides detailed travel information:
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the Parcel Sorter position then click on apply.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.