We have a requirement for Cleaners with a full UK Driving Licence to join our one of the largest employers at London Heathrow airport (TW6 1EW) as an Aircraft Cleaner/Driver.
This is a permanent day shift operating between 0700 hrs – 1530 covering a Monday to Sunday operation.
This role will initially involve aircraft cleaning duties followed by driving duties after a probation period of 3 months.
A full UK Driving Licence is essential for this role.
No experience for this Aircraft Cleaner/Driver position is required as full training will be provided, however any cleaning experience will be highly desirable.
This is an immediate start.
The successful Aircraft Cleaner/Driver will receive:
• £9.00 p/h - £9.21 p/h
• Guarantee of 40 hrs per week
• Full training
• Onsite parking
• Weekly or monthly pay
Day to day duties and responsibilities of Aircraft Cleaner/Driver:
• Driving company vehicle around the airport terminal in order to collect stores.
• Cleaning all areas of the aircraft including first and business class areas.
• Cleaning the washrooms and toilets.
• Removing and disposing of waste correctly.
To be successful in the role of Aircraft Cleaner/Driver, we require you to have the following skills and experience:
• A full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 penalty points.
• Experience of working in a manual environment.
• Any experience as Cleaner, Office Cleaner, Industrial Cleaner, Domestic Cleaner or any role where you have had to perform any cleaning duties and part of your role.
• Experience of working shifts or are prepared to work in a shift based role.
All Aircraft Cleaner/Drivers will be subject to the following checks:
• A 5 year checkable history.
• You must have continuously resided in the UK during the past 36 months.
• You will be required to provide criminal record check and counter-terrorism check for airside security clearance.
If you are interested in applying to this Aircraft Cleaner/Driver position, please click the apply button or contact the recruitment team at Aviation Recruitment Network.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business