If you are a Student or just someone who is looking to earn extra income, we have an urgent requirement for long term night Parcel Sorters to work at London Stansted Airport (CM23).
This is a fixed permanent Saturday shift working 1900 hrs – 0200 hrs.
No experience needed as full training is provided.
In return as a Parcel Sorter you will receive:
• Saturday £10.15 p/h - £11.15 p/h rising to £13.20 p/h (after 2200 hrs)
• Full training
• Free onsite parking
• Airport Travel Card discounts of up to 80%
• Weekly or monthly pay
The hours of work for this Parcel Sorter role are:
• Saturday 1900 hrs – 0200 hrs
There will be further opportunities to work days once you have started within the business.
Your duties as a Parcel Sorter:
• Loading and unloading parcels weighing up to 25kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting department moving parcels from aircraft containers into correct location according to postcode ready for dispatch
• Using scanning equipment to identify parcels and sort into correct postal zones
• Manually assist with the loading and unloading of trucks, trailers and
The following skills and experience are essential for this Parcel Sorter position:
• Be able to work in very busy and physically demanding environments
• Experience of working in an manual environment
• The ability to get to and from London Stansted Airport
• 5 year checkable history
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check.
508, 509, A9 & X30 bus routes serve the Cargo area and will drop you within minutes of the location.
The below link provides detailed travel information:
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the Parcel Sorter position then click on apply.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.