We have a requirement for Aircraft Cleaners to join our one of the largest employers at London Heathrow Airport (TW6 1EW).
This is a permanent night shift operating Monday to Friday between 2100 hrs – 0500 hrs.
No experience for this Aircraft Cleaner position is required as full training will be provided, however any cleaning experience will be highly desirable.
This is an immediate start.
The successful Aircraft Cleaner will receive:
• £9.00 p/h + £13.50 p/h for overtime and Bank Holidays
• 40 hrs per week guaranteed
• Monday to Friday fixed night untshift pattern
• Overtime available
• Full training
Day to day duties and responsibilities of Aircraft Cleaner:
• Driving company vehicle around the airport terminals.
• Cleaning all areas of the aircraft including first and business class areas.
• Cleaning the washrooms and toilets.
• Removing and disposing of waste correctly.
To be successful in the role of Aircraft Cleaner, we require you to have the following skills and experience:
• Experience of working in a manual environment.
• Any experience as Cleaner, Office Cleaner, Industrial Cleaner, Domestic Cleaner or any role where you have had to perform any cleaning duties and part of your role.
• Experience of working shifts or are prepared to work in a shift based role.
All Aircraft Cleaners will be subject to the following checks:
• A 5 year checkable history.
• You must have continuously resided in the UK during the past 36 months.
• You will be required to provide criminal record check and counter-terrorism check for airside security clearance.
If you are interested in applying to this Aircraft Cleaner position, please click the apply button or contact the recruitment team at Aviation Recruitment Network.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.