Aviation Recruitment Network is a leading specialist provider of recruitment solutions to some of the biggest names within aviation, retail, hospitality, logistics and transport.
Our business is projected to reach sales £7,500,000 per annum. Due to this massive growth, we have an opportunity for an experienced Business to Business Sales Executive to join our highly successful company and be trained as a Recruitment Consultant.
Based from our offices in Slough (SL3), this position will involve travel to London Stansted Airport, London Gatwick Airport and London Luton Airport and London Southend Airport in order to generate new business opportunities.
Our Recruitment Consultants are the face of our business and are a pivotal link between our clients, new candidates registering for employment and exiting personnel who are currently deployed on assignments.
No recruitment related experience is required and full training will be provided.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a background in B2B Sales, Business Development or Direct Sales who may be looking for a career change and would like to utilise their sales experience in an industry which has massive growth opportunities post covid.
Once trained, the Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for marketing and selling the companies temporary, contract and permanent recruitment solutions to a wide portfolio of existing and new clients. The role will also involve full client account management responsibility.
In return, the Recruitment Consultant will be offered:
• Competitive basic salary between £24,000 - £26,000 p/a basic + £12,000 - £15,000 OTE.
• Quarterly sales incentives + prizes
• Pool Car for business journeys
• LinkedIn Recruiter Pro Licence + all the leading job boards and C.V. search tools.
• Mobile Phone, Laptop, Pool Car (for client appointments).
• The most up-to-date sales training and development delivered by industry experts.
• Perk Box subscription.
• Great social calendar + annual overseas company weekend team bonding events.
• Paid day off on your birthday + dress down Fridays.
• Generous annual leave plus holiday buy back options.
As a Recruitment Consultant your duties will include:
• Marketing of our recruitment services by way of telemarketing business development, social media and face to face meetings.
• Delivering presentations to decision makers either by phone or in person.
• Completing customer quotations and tender documents
• Negotiating terms and fees for our services.
• Matching candidate skills to client vacancies.
• Advertising and marketing vacancies through job boards and social media platforms.
• Conducting applicant interviews by telephone and face to face.
To be successful in this Recruitment Consultant role you must be able to demonstrate:
• A proven track record in a direct sales and marketing role where you have sold to business to business or corporate customers ideally in a services based industry.
• Experience of sourcing and developing your own prospects and client lead generation.
• The ability to generate your own appointments.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Experience as a Telesales Executive, Sales Executive, Fields Sales Executive, Corporate Sales Executive or a Business Development Executive from within a corporate environment.
• A full, clean UK manual driving licence (minimum 12 months driving experience is essential).
About the Company:
As part of the Pertemps group of Companies, Aviation Recruitment Network Limited has continuously been nominated as a Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for.
If you feel you fit the above profile, then click on the link below.