Warehouse Operatives urgently needed at Stansted Airport (CM24).
We offer some of the best pay rates within the local area.
This is a full time ongoing position with an immediate start.
No experience required as full training will be provided.
In return as a Warehouse Operative you will receive:
• Mon - Sat £10.15 p/h - £11.15 p/h (£13.20 p/h after 2200 hrs)
• Sun £13.20 p/h rising to £14.50 p/h after 12 weeks
• Bank Holidays £20.30 p/h
• 40 hrs per week guaranteed + overtime
• Full training
• Free onsite parking
• Airport Travel Card discounts of up to 80%
• Weekly or monthly pay
The hours of work for this Warehouse Operative role are:
• Mon – Fri 1500 hrs – 0000 hrs
• Sat 1500 hrs – 0200 hrs
Your duties as a Warehouse Operative:
• Loading and unloading parcels weighing up to 25kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting department moving parcels from aircraft containers into correct location according to postcode ready for dispatch
• Using scanning equipment to identify parcels and sort into correct postal zones
• Manually assist with the loading and unloading of trucks, trailers and commercial vehicles
The following skills and experience are essential for this Warehouse Operative position:
• Be able to work in very busy and physically demanding environments
• Experience of working in an manual environment
• The ability to get to and from London Stansted Airport
• 5 year checkable history
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check.
508, 509, A9 & X30 bus routes serve the Cargo area and will drop you within minutes of the location.
The below link provides detailed travel information:
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the Warehouse Operative position then click on apply.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.