Due to an increase in business, we have an opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join our highly successful company and be trained as a Recruitment Consultant based from our offices in Slough (SL3).
This position will involve minor travel to London Stansted and London Gatwick airports.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who may be looking career change or would like to utilise their sales experience in an new industry which has massive growth opportunities post covid.
Once trained, the Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for selling temporary and or permanent recruitment services to a wide portfolio of existing and new clients within London Heathrow Airport, London Stansted Airport and London Gatwick Airport and their surrounding areas.
This is a sales based role and is only open to sales professionals who have direct sales and marketing experience from within a business to business environment.
In return, the Recruitment Consultant will be offered:
• Competitive basic salary between £24,000 - £28,000 p/a basic + £12,000 OTE
• LinkedIn Recruiter Pro Licence + all the leading job boards and C.V. search tools
• The most up-to-date sales training and development
• Perk Box subscription
• Mobile Phone, Laptop, Pool Car (for client appointments)
• The opportunity to join the parent company shares scheme
• A great social calendar and open working environment
• Paid day off on your birthday
• Generous annual leave plus holiday buy back options
• Casual dress down Friday
As a Recruitment Consultant your duties will include:
• Marketing of our recruitment services by way of telemarketing business development, social media and face to face meetings
• Delivering presentations to decision makers either by phone or in person
• Completing customer quotations, tender documents and managing all
follow up communication
• Negotiating fees
• Matching candidate skills to client vacancies
• Advertising and marketing vacancies through job boards and social media platforms
• Conducting interviews by telephone and face to face
To be successful in this Recruitment Consultant role you must be able to demonstrate:
• A proven track record in a direct sales and marketing role where you have sold to business to business or corporate customers
• Experience of sourcing and developing your own prospects and client leads
• The ability to generate your own appointments
• Strong negotiation skills
• Experience as a Telesales Executive, Sales Executive, Fields Sales Executive or a Business Development Executive from within a corporate environment
• A full, clean UK manual driving licence (minimum 12 months driving experience is essential).
About the Company:
As part of the Pertemps group of Companies, Aviation Recruitment Network Limited has continuously been nominated as a Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for.
If you feel you fit the above profile, then click on the link below.