Due to an increase in business, we have an opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant from a high street commercial or industrial recruitment environment to join our thriving aviation services division based at London Heathrow Airport (SL3 0AA).
The Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for selling temporary and or permanent recruitment services to a wide portfolio of existing and new clients within London Heathrow Airport and its surrounding areas.
This is a sales based role and is only open to individuals who have first-hand experience of selling temporary and permanent recruitment solutions from within a recruitment agency environment.
Resourcing Consultants will not be shortlisted for this particular role.
In return, the Recruitment Consultant will be offered:
• Competitive basic salary between £24,000 - £30,000 p/a basic + £12,000 OTE0
• LinkedIn Recruiter Pro Licence + all the leading job boards and C.V. search tools
• The most up-to-date sales training and development
• Perk Box subscription
• Mobile Phone, Laptop, Pool Car (for client appointments)
• The opportunity to join the parent company shares scheme
• A great social calendar and open working environment
• Paid day off on your birthday
• Generous annual leave plus holiday buy back options
• Casual dress down Friday
As a Recruitment Consultant your duties will include:
• Marketing of our recruitment services by way of telemarketing business development, social media and face to face meetings
• Delivering presentations to decision makers either by phone or in person
• Completing customer quotations, tender documents and managing all
follow up communication
• Negotiating fees
• Matching candidate skills to client vacancies.
• Advertising and marketing vacancies through job boards and social media platforms.
• Conducting interviews by telephone and face to face.
The successful Recruitment Consultant will ideally be able to demonstrate:
• Experience in recruitment from within a recruitment agency specialising in either commercial or industrial recruitment
• Proven track record is selling recruitment solutions to blue chip companies
• A full, clean UK manual driving licence (minimum 12 months driving experience is essential).
About the Company:
As part of the Pertemps group of Companies, Aviation Recruitment Network Limited has continuously been nominated as a Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for.
If you feel you fit the above profile, then click on the link below.