Delivery Driver required for a National Parcel Distribution company based in Debden (IG10) on a temporary basis.
No experience is required as full training will be provided.
It is essential you have a full UK driving licence and 12 months UK driving experience
We can offer immediate start dates 4th January once training has been provided.
Duties of the Delivery Driver role will include:
• Delivery of parcels quickly and efficiently, by driving and/or walking on a dedicated route across the Debden and surrounding areas.
• Maintaining high integrity standards
• Demonstrating friendly customer service
• Other duties may also include sorting of mail/parcels within the delivery office
• Assist with basic vehicle checks
In return, for this Delivery Driver role we offer:
• £11.14 p/h - £12.39 p/h
• PAYE and Self-employment available
• Company Vehicle and Insurance
• 6 shifts per week, between 1100hrs – 1900hrs. You will be guaranteed a minimum of 20 hours per week
• Weekly pay
• Full training
• Full PPE uniform
• Full Training
Essential requirements for this Delivery Driver role:
• 12 months UK driving experience gained within the last 24 months
• No more than 6 unspent points on your licence
• Basic Customer Service Experience
• 24 months checkable history
• Criminal Record Check (Paid for by Company)
Staying alert for Covid:
• The company will ensure all staff practicing social distancing in line government recommended guidelines
If this driver roles sounds of interest to you, then click on the link below.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.