Immediate opportunities for temporary Warehouse Operatives at London Heathrow Airport (TW6).
This is a shift based role which will require you to work weekends and Bank Holidays covering a Monday – Sunday operation.
No experience required as full training provided.
The hours of work for this Warehouse Operative position are:
• 8 hr– 12 hr shifts between 0600 hrs – 1800 hrs
• 8 hr– 12 hr shifts between 1800 hrs – 0600 hrs
For this Warehouse Operative role you will receive:
• Day Rate between £9.21 p/h - £10.45 p/h
• Night Rate between £10.01 p/h - £11.26 p/h
• Weekly or monthly pay
• Up to 40 hrs per week plus overtime (dependant on demand)
• Free Cargo Operative Training
Warehouse Operative duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers
• This position will involve heavy repetitive manual lifting. It is essential you have a good level of fitness.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Warehouse Operative position then click on apply.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.