Immediate opportunity for temporary Class 1 drivers for nationwide trunking work with Royal Mail from their depots based in SL3, NW10 & UB6.
Pay Rates Between (Subject To Shift):
PAYE: £13.00 p/h - £16.00 p/h
Ltd Co: £14.00 p/h - £17.00 p/h
Between 09.11.20 – 13.01.21:
Pay Rates Are (Subject To Shift):
PAYE: £19.30 p/h - £21.85 p/h
Ltd Co: £20.30 p/h - £23.98 p/h
Class 1 Drivers will receive:
• Guaranteed minimum daily hours
• Full training
• Weekly pay
• Holiday Pay (PAYE)
• A variety of shifts including days and nights
• Onsite subsidised canteen facility
• Onsite car parking.
As a Class 1 Driver your responsibilities will be;
• Transporting parcels and packages to various destinations nationwide as instructed
• Carrying out regular checks on your vehicles and ensures fit for use
• Ensuring Tacho readings are accurate and submitted on time
The ideal Class 1 Drivers will;
• Have held an Class 1 Licence for a minimum 2 years
• Have experience driving Class 1 vehicles in the UK for a minimum of 6 months within the last 2 years
• Have experience as a Class 1 Driver, HGV Driver, Lorry Driver, Heavy Goods Vehicle Driver, LGV C+E, C+E Driver or CE Driver
• Have a digital tachograph card
• Have 6 or less points on your licence (no DD,DR,IN endorsements)
• Be available to work a variety of shifts including weekends
You will be required to pass a Criminal Record Check and a driver assessment in order to be considered for this position.
If you are interested in this Class 1 Driver position, then click on the link below.
Aviation Recruitment Network is acting as an Employment Business.