Mobile Medical Test Collectors required for an exciting research project based from Harlesden (NW10) and surrounding areas.
No experience is required as full training will be provided.
It is essential you have access to a vehicle in order to be considered for this role.
We can offer immediate start dates once you are trained.
Duties of a Mobile Medical Test Collector:
• With pre-arranged appointments, deliver medical test kits and collect swab test from patient participant homes
• Completion of a questionnaire for each participant (full training provided)
• Accurate recording of patient data
• Transporting samples to local test laboratories
In return the Mobile Medical Test Collector will be offered:
• £12.00 per hour for an 8 hour day
• Business mileage reimbursement of £0.45 per mile - £0.25 per mile
• 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, working 5 days out of 7, between 9am and 9pm
• Weekly pay
• Ongoing contract
• Full PPE uniform
• Full Training
Essential requirements for this Mobile Medical Test Collector role:
• Your own transport (Car or Van)
• No more than 6 unspent points on your licence
• Customer service experience
• A Smart Phone on to which an app can be downloaded
• Business vehicle insurance for the duration of the contract
• 24 months checkable history
• Criminal Record Check (Paid for by Company)
Staying alert for Covid:
• The company will provide full PPE
• The company will ensure all staff practicing social distancing in line government recommended guidelines
If this Mobile Medical Test Collector roles sounds of interest to you, then click on the link below.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.