If you would like the freedom to work at your own pace and earn great rewards at the same time then we have immediate opportunities for home delivery drivers with one of the fastest growing delivery service providers at their depot based within Ipswich (IP1 5BL).
This is a self-employed role for individuals who love the outdoors and like working at their own pace around their lifestyle.
Home delivery drivers ensure parcels are delivered to customers in a safe and timely manner.
This is a self-employed position. No experience needed as full training will be provided.
The client offers the option to utilise your own van or you can hire a van directly from the client.
Home delivery drivers can earn up to £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (gross) and receive the following:
• Up to £100 per week bonus payment subject performance
• Flexible working hours to suit your needs
• Payment every 10 days
• Guarantee of 4 shifts per week
• Fuel mileage payment
• Daily payment for use of your mobile phone
• The option to rent a van
• Business insurance assistance
As a home delivery driver your duties will include:
• Collecting parcels from depot and load on to vans
• Delivering parcels within a designated geographical area
• Accurately record delivery using a hand held scanner
To be considered for this home delivery driver role:
• Full UK/EU driving licence with a maximum of 6 points
• A DBS check and a 5-year work/activity reference check
• A drug and alcohol test
• Have the use of your own van or hire a van directly from the company
Staying alert for Covid:
• The company will provide PPE items such as face masks and gloves together with the use of sanitizers.
• It is compulsory for drivers to wear facemasks.
• Multi Drop Delivery Drivers are required to leave parcels on the customers front doors to avoid contact.
• At each depot there are strict rules to keep a 2m distance.
If you want to be considered for this home delivery driver role, click on the link below.